We Create Fun For Any Event
Take your Team building To the Next Level
We have partnered with Mobile Smashrooms and local personal & professional performance coaches to bring you unique, fun, and EFFECTIVE Team Building programs to build a stronger team. Whether you are looking to make your sales team more effective, an operations team more productive, or any team simply better, we have a program for you.
The Law of Awareness: You must know yourself to grow yourself – with Titus Barolotta
What if your employees could tap into their greatest motivations and dramatically improve their relationship and accelerate their results?
Through the Maxwell DISC Profile program your employees will:
- Learn how to apply the Law of Awareness to recognize their strengths and limitations
- Overcome their shortcomings and clear the path for personal and professional growth
- Understand how others are different and how to work with each personality
- Build a stronger team that communicates; appreciates the style of others and works well together
- Learn effective strategies for handling conflict and personality clashes
- Develop themselves and others to be their best
- All participants will receive a 31-page DISC assessment
- All participants will receive a copy of “The Master Within – Create You Masterpiece” by Titus Bartolotta
Everything in Smash and Go included
The Productivity Package – with Dr. Damon Silas
In this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify when they’re being their most productive selves…and when they’re falling off.
- Learn how to ask for help, especially when they least want to!
- Learn how to access their highest level of productivity by tapping into their creativity.
- Learn how to identify their ‘why’ – what is their purpose, their passion, their fuel.
- Tap into your team’s superpowers to elicit what is possible for your entire company.
- All participants will receive a copy of Dr. Silas’s “What’s Your ACTION Plan?”ACTION Planner.
- Receive a weekly email with how-to’s, tips, tricks, and other goodies for your soul’s nourishment!
- Access to guided meditation recordings. Enjoy access to life-changing scripts where you’ll experience a simple, yet profound way to connect with self and others.
Everything in Smash and Go included
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens in the Smashroom?
You put on our protective gear and you go into the trailer and smash things. If you are mad at something, write it on a plate and smash away! If your computer made you angry, smash a monitor or laptop.
Why a Smashroom?
Coming to the Smashroom is a healthy way to relieve stress and anger. You get to take your feelings out on the items that you smash. You come out feeling relaxed and energized.
Is there an age limit?
Yes, you must be 18 or older. 16 and 17-year-olds must have a parent sign a release. We do check ID’s, so make sure that you bring one.
Is it safe?
Yes, it is very safe. We provide the required protective gear, so you can feel comfortable breaking all of your items. Just don’t over exert yourself!
Can someone be in the room with me?
Just so long as you are not smashing each other. We allow 2 people per side of the truck.
Do I need to book in advance?
Absolutely. We are here for customer/employee appreciation events, divorce parties, birthday parties or bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Can we bring our own items to smash?
Yes, we encourage it. Bring picture frames of exes, broken technology, etc.
Are there any restrictions on what can be broken?
Yes, nothing flammable and no mirrors. You don’t need seven years of bad luck and neither do we!
How long will we have in the Smashroom?
Your time in the Smashroom will be approximately 15 minutes per person.